Stingy

Peace be upon you


Situation 1

A: Can I borrow your homework?
B: Urm. . .
A: Don't kedekut ilmu la.
B: Urm. . .

Situation 2

A: Finish already your homeworks? Can I take a look for awhile?
B: Urm. . .
A: I promise. Sekejap je.
B: Urm. . .

Both are the common situation happen to me or US(not the united state, meaning for kita la tu). Student life. Me also, sometimes need a references other than ones available at the internet or in the books. YES, my friend's work as references. But! It's just for me to get the idea. No copy bulat-bulat maa.

And I really hate it when I put all the efforts on my assignment but then someone asking for my copyright. Nak meniru la kata melayunya. Hah, boleh tsunami melanda la jawabnya. Kalau tak bagi rasa lain macam, kawan la katakan. But use your brain also la kawan. Sampai sakit tulang belakang aku mengadap laptop cari info, senangsenang kacang cap tangan je kau nak meminjam kan.

Okay, thats all for today. Gonna continue with my next assignment.


Comments